Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Calibre Cashmere Wool Jacket/ Pea Coat



















































Good news and bad news today, when I went into Gucci today to try on the loafers I ordered, it turned out to be the wrong size >< . But anyway, I think that pair of shoes only looks nice as a display because I didn't think they look nice on me at all. Luckily, my disappointment waned as I went into the Calibre store. I had my eyes on this particular piece as soon as I walked into the store. The detail and cutting of this coat was so well tailored and designed. The zip adds a bit of casualness into the jacket which turn it into both a casual wool jacket or a pea coat with a suit.

This is the first look as a casual jacket:

Zara strip shirt, Alexander McQueen jeans and sweater, Hugo Boss brown leather shoes, Gucci belt, and Calibre cashmere wool coat.

This second look is perfect for a cold winter after work:

The back of the jacket is adjustable, therefore it can be easily fitted over the top of a suit

Tailored black suit base on Dior Homme cutting, Zara white business shirt, LV belt, Dior Homme demand print silk tie, Hugo Boss black leather shoes, and Calibre Pea coat.





For those people overseas who aren't that familiar with the brand Calibre, it is an Australian based luxury men's boutique which only uses 100% Italian imported materials. It is sold in many large high end fashion stores such a Lane Crawford in Hong Kong. For more info: http://www.calibreclothing.com.au/

5 comments:

  1. this jacket is amazinggg... great find... lucky you!

    p.s. i'd totally buy you a skull bow-tie but they're all sold out! i think ralph lauren makes a similar one... maybe you can order it online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! Love the cut. it's so streamlined!
    I wish Singapore have cooler weather..then we can do some layers:-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate, what you do for living =D You have some fresh clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this leather collection
    I love leather Ladies Shoes boots can you share a collection

    ReplyDelete